Green smoothie creaminess!

Posted on Updated on

image

Good morning, good morning!

Here’s a green smoothie from me to you! I didn’t have one yesterday, so I really need to get it in today. My fitbit will be here this week. Now that is a cause for celebration! I’ve been lugging my huge Note 3 around with me to keep track of my steps and I have just had it! Sometimes, I don’t have pockets, so I am walking around with that thing stuffed in my shirt. It’s getting to hot for that, and that ain’t cute!

Let’s get moving people!

9 thoughts on “Green smoothie creaminess!

ghrelin gremlin said:
    May 5, 2015 at 3:59 pm

I suffer hugely from a lack of pockets. I look forward to seeing you use your new device to great advantage…. That wasn’t supposed to sound quite so formal

Evette Sadohounme responded:
      May 5, 2015 at 4:12 pm

I’ve just gotten some new pants that fit, with pockets, but the phone is just to big. The wrist band is going to be perfect! And it ok! Lol

ghrelin gremlin said:
        May 5, 2015 at 4:25 pm

Ah. Pants that fit. I’m terrible at that… My pants keep splitting open (not in a dramatic way), so last time I bought new I thought “I’ll buy bigger, so it doesn’t happen again” and now I have a pair of pants that falls down if I walk or move. Yes, I did try them on, I just fail at shopping

Evette Sadohounme responded:
        May 5, 2015 at 4:28 pm

I will not buy a ‘real’ pair of pants. I get dresses to wear. My work out pants are really cheap and easily replaceable. So if they start falling down I go right back to Walmart for a second pair.

Liked by 1 person

ghrelin gremlin said:
        May 5, 2015 at 4:30 pm

My other problem is I have hoarder tendencies, so I never get rid of the holey or oversized pants, so I end up accidentally wearing them, since they are all nearly identical black gym pants

ghrelin gremlin said:
        May 5, 2015 at 4:31 pm

Pants man, such a hassle

Liked by 1 person

Evette Sadohounme responded:
        May 5, 2015 at 4:38 pm

Those are the best shirts. My sisters made me get ride of mine. Lolol

ghrelin gremlin said:
    May 5, 2015 at 5:02 pm

My husband is passionately campaigning against my hobo clothes

Liked by 1 person