Wide awake

Posted on Updated on

It’s to early. I woke up at 6 am and couldn’t go back to sleep. I jumped up and started my squats for today. I am getting much stronger. I did 20 consecutively. I have 70 to do for today. Got my body brushing in. Finishing up my vitamins and I am certain I am about to go and get my jog walk in. Vitamin D kicked in big time. I am like LET’S GO! lol

I’ll have my tea and breakfast when I get back! Probably crawl back in bed afterwards

Let’s get moving peoples. Let’s go, before it gets to hot!

7 thoughts on “Wide awake

thenothatemyhusbandproject said:
    June 20, 2015 at 11:16 am

That is great!! I have worked out a few times this week. ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s nice when my body is like woman what in the world?!! Grab a cupcake like usual.. and I’m like not today.. not today.. maybe tomorrow ๐Ÿ™‚

Liked by 1 person

Evette Sadohounme responded:
      June 20, 2015 at 4:00 pm

right on. It’s tough system to get started, but I am thinking about a year from now; 6 months from now, and I get excited!

Liked by 1 person

thenothatemyhusbandproject said:
        June 20, 2015 at 4:10 pm

Wow I am never able to think that far ahead maybe it’s time I at least try not to write off long time goals๐Ÿ˜Š

Liked by 1 person

Evette Sadohounme responded:
        June 20, 2015 at 4:58 pm

I am in a group where I am constantly seeing the success of never stopping, giving up or quitting. It’s a wondrous thing to see those 1 year old pictures. I means it’s so motivating. I have seen size 22 women that are now a size 8 and have been plus size all of their lives. They did it naturally and following JJ. So yeah I think about 6 months from now

thenothatemyhusbandproject said:
        June 20, 2015 at 5:24 pm

What is JJ?

Liked by 1 person

Evette Sadohounme responded:
        June 20, 2015 at 5:55 pm

JJ Smith, the nutritionist I follow. I am apart of her VIP group.

Liked by 1 person